Pat Carruth's Profile|Create Your Badge
Pat Carruth's Facebook profile

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Things keep getting better after Marriage






I got drunk--
Asked a bartender for her number--
She gave it to me--
Finally went out with her--
Totally digged her--
She dug me too--
Dated--
Fell in Love--
Got engaged--
Got married--
Lived In freakin Hollywood--
Bought a house--
What the hell is next???? Man at this rate something really good is in store next. I can't imagine what.

Thank God I met Kayla. I got it really good. I only complain when I forget how fortunate I am. I'm not loaded with money but I have my wife. That was really really cheesy but oh well.

There are two things that I can't explain. 1) I do not want to come back to Texas. Yet.
2) I am going to make our back yard freakin sweet.

It's gonna be sad not being able to ride our bikes to the beach anymore. But we can walk to the lake.

Please help Keri find a home for her Dog.

Our puppy will finally has a place to run around other that the apartment. But she will not last long outside in the heat. She can't handler the 85 degree weather in southern California.

I think Kayla will miss Cedars Sinai.

I won't miss only hearing about the Dodgers. And stupid Angels. And very stupid Chargers. Oh and really stupid USC. However if you watch ESPN that's all they talk about anyway. But not quite as much as ALL the east coast team. Boy that was a ramble huh?

I'll miss wacthing Blcak Shirt Man everyday accross the street but won't miss the fear of him throwing his crate at me.

No comments: