Pat Carruth's Profile|Create Your Badge
Pat Carruth's Facebook profile

Monday, June 1, 2009

Oh So many Douche Bags. Douche's of Hollywood.

Douche seems to have over taken the word douche bag. It's just our lingo now. I want to know why so many dudes are douche bags. I discovered a new reason to drink beer. Go to a bar with the sole purpose of picking out douche bags and then analyze them. It's like when some females get together and watch the Miss America pageant or Miss Universe, etc. They love to talk about the ridiculous girls.

Douche's are everywhere. But if you want to know where they are way to overpopulated come to Hollywood. You can start right here at our apartments, Sunset & Vine, and go to town. I'm not saying I don't like it here. It's actually pretty incredible. This is an awesome experience Kayla and I are having together. You know what is awesome?? The amount of Douche Bags in this town. It may be worse than the Dallas $30,000 millionaires. Well, that may not be a good example. These Douche Bags do have money or there is no way they could afford to live here. Or could they? Are they extreme Douche's and have their parents pay the $2100 rent here? Either way, rich or not, the Douche thrives in this environment.

I don't have any pics right now but I really need to get some. It is certainly not hard to do . It would be cool to see a street rumble between the Douche's and the Homeless People.

There are some who believe there are female Douche Bag's. Also refereed to as the Douche Baguette. I'm not sure of my opinion on this. I think we should just stick to the other word for the chics.

Long Live the Douche. They will never go away. Just don't let them beat you down. It's not worth it.

No comments: