Pat Carruth's Profile|Create Your Badge
Pat Carruth's Facebook profile

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Thanksgiving and Lucie...and other stuff...Yeah.....stuff


Yo blog readers. Thanksgiving is a couple of days away and I am glad. I love this holiday and Kayla doesn't work. Another good thing about travel nursing is that she gets to sit down with her clinical supervisor and make her schedule instead of it being made for her. Somehow she doesn't have to work T Giving or Christmas. She has to work New Years but that's ok. We can't be greedy. Last year we had a freakin 24 lb turkey that Medical City gave her. It was massive and barely fit in out oven. I'd love to be at home home this year for the holidays but our temporary home will do just fine this year. This travelin thang aint to shabby. As much exploring as we still have to do in L.A. I almost can't wait to continue on to our next destination.

I mention Lucie because she is extremely hateful to our new puppy. We don't live in a cartoon where cats and dog's truly hate one another. This is supposed to be happy real people life. I can only continue to hope that they will become pals someday and play like we want them to play.

You know I have been rude to my guitar since we moved. I have only played it once and that is unacceptable. I need to write some more songs and I would like to find a small open mic event to play. I'm just looking for something small. YouknowwhatI'msayin? Holy cow did I mention anywhere that Callie the puppy has been awesome 4 days in a row now. No accidents on the carpet. She takes her tiny self right over yonder to her potty pad and does the doo. She knocks out both #1 and #2. Hope that wasn't too much.

Aight then. Holla at chew later.
Travel Nurse

No comments: