Pat Carruth's Profile|Create Your Badge
Pat Carruth's Facebook profile

Monday, December 1, 2008

The spoiling nurse


My nurse spoils me more than I deserve. How? She is off for 3 or 4 days in a row and then goes to work after I'm used to her not working. I like my days better when she is not working. So today it's just me, Lucie, and Callie hangnin out. I have several chores to take care of today and I feel like I lost a good friend for a year. My wonderful friend Thanksgiving went home for the year. We get along so great and it's always a bummer when the visit is over. But there is nothing I can do but wait for next year. Thanksgiving should be coming back in November of next year. Until then....

I really like the area we live in but we had no idea that downtown Los Angeles was so nasty. It is just now being cleaned up and new restaurants and bars are opening. We went to a Mavs-Lakers game on Friday at the Staples Center and then a Baylor-Wake Forest game on Sunday in Anaheim. 0-2. What the heck? I'm a jinxer.

Saturday was cool. We hung out on the Sunset Strip in Beverly Hills/Hollywood. I don't know where the line is. It was dark but I'm pretty sure we passed the Fresh Prince of Bell Air's house on the way. First load is done. Lemme do another and I'll get back with you. Laterz.
Travel Nurse

2 comments:

Imma do me! said...

Yo where do you you keep finding this stuff? First the wedding site, and now this!! Is there a special place that they only tell white people about to get this kinda stuff? None of my black friends knows about shit like this!! It must be really great to be white!! Yo the rap was tight, I thought you would let yo skillz go to waste now that you are a Mr. Mom, but u still got dem skillzz!! Holla at yo boooooyyyyyy!!! Wrecking the mic, like a champ, dats how I do!!!

Unknown said...

Hey thanks for visiting my site garysglobalgab.com

We did Santa Monica the first 13 weeks and loved it, West LA is a blast!

Quiet times now on the beach ain't so bad either. Gettin close to the woman at night when it cools down.

The beach is across the street from our house. Hard to imagine that travel would be this cool!

Keep up the writing.

Gary