Pat Carruth's Profile|Create Your Badge
Pat Carruth's Facebook profile

Saturday, December 6, 2008

Travel Nurse Lunch


There are some gooooooooood football games on today. Conference championship games. I am going to pick up some Corner Bakery and deliver to my travel nurse who is working today. We had a lovely day in San Diego Friday. San Diego is very very nice and the Downtown area is super cool. Tons of bars and cool restaurants. It makes downtown L.A. look like a large piece of something that fell in the toilet. Good enough hint? The hot spots here are Hollywood and Beverly Hills. Good ole Amanda Armdog is coming to see us next weekend all the way from the Co. Gotta give a shout out to Waco. Anyone know about Skype? It's pretty cool. It's like a free phone call on the computer. Check it out. If everyone would get a web cam we could talk and see you. I must prepare for lunch with my lovely travel nurse wife . I shall return later this afternoon with more jibberish. Aight then!!!
Back: Went and changed the oil in the 4 runner and washed it. Dude at the lube place tried to rip me off. The air filter looked whiter than a new pair of shoes but he wanted me to purchase a new one. It was the first time I have changed oil but felt like I was at a Jamaica or Bahamas flee market. In return for me to buy the parts they would knock off 5 or 10 bucks. i wasn't biting. I've done stupid things in the past but I would not allow these fellows to be satisfied. I love red bull.

No comments: